Ideal for trade and industrial use
|When you have unwanted graffiti on your wall or want to change your existing shades in your home, you will want a speedy and painless way to remove the excess. Our remover of choice is the "Lead Away" Natural Remover – an old fashioned, Chloride free alkaline poultice made from 70% recycled materials.
Each product gives a completely simple application, making your building, business or home improvement tasks straightforward, streamlined and easy. Try the difference today.
Not just lead paint removal – we’re here for any substance
Although, our removal is most commonly used for dangerous lead based substances, it has a wide range of applications that make it perfect for everyday use. It is best suited for the stripping of old lead paints, latex, alkyds or enamel paints and can be applied to many surfaces, including latex, alkyds or enamel paints from brick, sandstone, metal & timber. Although the stripper is powerful enough to remove any traces, it does not damage the underneath surface – all you’re left with is a clean and smooth surface that’s ready to be primed and painted.
Completely natural, the paint strippers are safe for all
All of the ingredients and packaging are completely biodegradable, meaning your choice will create a better environment for all.
Completely natural, yet powerful and strong, it removes multiple layers of graffiti from any surface and it does not contain any petroleum derivatives and all the ingredients are natural organic and/or natural inorganic materials. Safe for the environment and for your whole family (animals and children included), our non-toxic paint strippers are powerful at removing any excess.
It is the right choice when you are looking for a natural lead paint removal tool. However the Lead Paint Scrapings are toxic and need to be disposed of in a proper manner as per council regulations.Note: may darken timber.
• 70% Recycled Material
• No Solvents
• No Methylene Chloride
1. Mix poultice thoroughly before use.
2. Apply thick coat of stripper (approx. 3mm) onto surface to be stripped. Application methods: trowled on or sprayed on with hopper gun.
3. Leave for 30 minutes to an hour, test with scraper to determine if paint is sufficiently softened. Stripping time depends on number of paint layers, age and type. The product may be left on for 24 hours or even longer. Keep poultice moist. In dry conditions cover with gladwrap, plastic sheets.
TIP: If working on timber do not cover poultice, when removing poultice do not harsh scrape and/or harsh brush timber.
4. Remove poultice with scraper and collect waste into bucket. Wash off residue with low to high pressure water or wash and scrub clean with medium to hard brush. Removal of multi layers of paint may need repeat application.
5. We recommend all lead based paints be removed by professionals who are properly trained in the methods. Disposal must be in accordance with State regulations.
If contact with skin and eyes wash with running water.If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting.
Contact our team for more information
If you need to remove paint, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team. Our products are here for you wherever you are in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Australia. providing the best quality products, every single time.
Experience the difference a natural product makes for you.
Paint Stripper will dissolve all your troubles!
Interested? More info? Contact us now!
Get a quote for our best price guarantee paint stripping products.